• home

Genre

Home » » So Long, My Son (2019) Netflix Canada Best Movie

So Long, My Son (2019) Netflix Canada Best Movie

Latest Movie In Netflix So Long, My Son in Top Video Format. Best Movie You Must Watch So Long, My Son in Best Quality. Best Popular Movies On Netflix So Long, My Son in Best Look Video Format. Watch Movie Stream So Long, My Son in HD Format. Best Site To Watch Latest Tv Series So Long, My Son in High Quality.


You will discover that complete description of So Long, My Son below:
  • Original Title : 地久天长
  • Movie title in your country : So Long, My Son
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Drama, Family,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-03-22
  • Companies of movie :
  • Countries of movie : China,
  • Language of movie : 普通话,
  • Durationof movie : 175 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 8
  • Youtube ID of movie : wNbAiOp2yOo
  • Translation of movie : EN,ZH,RU,FR,IT,KO,
  • Actors of movie :Liya Ai (Li Haiyan), Du Jiang (Shen Hao), Qi Xi (Shen Moli), Wang Jingchun (Liu Yaojun), Li Jingjing (Gao Meiyu), Yong Mei (Wang Liyun), Wang Yuan (Liu Xing), Xu Cheng (Shen Yingming)

9581076

So Long, My Son is the foremost movie manufacured by possessing description of the movie is "The changes in Chinese society from the 1950s to the '80s, as experienced by two families.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best quality of sound and finest starring actors.

Their first see this movie I'm not entirely sure in the event i the type of idea or otherwise. After watching it I steal to imply which really appreciate. I highly recommend this movie for those that similar to the genre Drama, Family, . You'll be able to watch it at no cost just clicking submit and register, you can watch variant latest movie titles for no cost.

... Watch Movies Online Streaming So Long, My Son in HD Quality 1080p ....




Writer : Wang Xiaoshuai, Writer : A Mei, Director of Photography : Kim Hyun-seok, Director : Wang Xiaoshuai, Sound Designer : Fu Kang, Editor : Lee Chatametikool
Sure, now you can view movie of So Long, My Son in full length and find the url to this film So Long, My Son in High Definition Format.


Tags:

So Long, My Son (2019) Netflix Canada Best Movie 910109.